Visa Support with WTG!
Get your Visa through WTG Consulting.
Getting a German visa isn’t a piece of cake. Despite that German authorities have done facilitations with several countries, but there are still many more.
For education and work purposes you may face many barriers and obstacles that stop your way. On the other hand, one would think that he had done everything to the suitable standards but in fact, there would be a small conflict that he would ignore, and grants him his refusal.
In these cases, professional support should get involved. Not only to save your time but also to save your budget.
A Schengen Visa is a short-stay visa for up to 90 days, which allows you to enter the Schengen zone countries, for tourism or business purposes.
- Type A Schengen Visa: It allows citizens of non-Schengen countries to stay or wait for their flight in the International zone of a Schengen country airport. It is obligatory for those who are traveling from a non-Schengen country to another, where the waiting Schengen country will be a flight connection between the 2 non-Schengen states. The holder of this visa is not allowed to enter the Schengen country that he is waiting in it nor the other Schengen states.
- Type B Schengen Visa: Allows its holder to transit in the Schengen area and it is only valid for 5 days.
- Type C Schengen Visa: It allows the holder to stay in the Schengen area for less than 90 days over a 180 day period.
Type C Schengen visa consists of 3 categories:
- A single-entry visa: allows its holder to enter the Schengen area once. After leaving its validity expires even if the validity period of the visa isn’t over.
- A double-entry visa: allows its holder to enter the Schengen area twice. You can leave the Schengen area and then re-enter it, but after second leaving its validity expires.
- A multi-entry visa: allows its holder to enter and leave the Schengen area anytime and many times. This authorization is valid for a maximum of 90 days over a 180-day period.